1. In the end, nothing matters. You are born alone and you die alone. In pain, you suffer alone. Take care of your health.
2. You yourself are responsible for your own happiness. A fine wine with dinner is just as important as the dinner itself.
3. It is a lot easier to find happiness in small things in life, smell of a rose, window seat in a train, enjoying an ice cream on a sunny day, sending a thank you note, nice music.
4. Time is more valuable than money. Money can be earned again, but time spent is gone forever, so use your time wisely
5. Smiling and saying thank you more often helps. Slowing down also helps.
6. Keep learning and be curious. Always.
7. There can be more than one way to success. Success is how you define it.
8. Money can buy you happiness, but happiness cannot buy you money.
9. Never forget if someone insults you or someone does any favor for you.
10. No one ever said on their deathbed, “I wish I spent more time in the office”.